Virtual Event Production
Vexing Media creates calculated and efficient productions by choosing independent and purpose-built equipment. Just as your needs will be unique to you and your event, we provide the necessary instruments to accurately capture and display your product with the knowledge of the sometimes inevitable interruptions or frustrations that an event can bring.
Our Production team is skilled in video and live-streaming services to provide independent and purpose-built equipment for virtual, on-site, or mixed presentations creating a seamless product for your sharing purposes.
Live Streams and Events
We know that handling a live event can seem intimidating. We create a timeline of events based on your needs and prepare for any possible hiccups along the streaming time. Need virtual conference aid? We got you covered. Need someone to stream, record, edit, and distribute media for your social media and other sharing purposes? That's us.
Today, online streaming is one of the main options when providing community events, updating shareholders, hosting an online donation event for your organization, or streaming live performances.
Take your next virtual event online with webinars. Let us record your webinar with quality, slice your webinar into bite-sized tutorials, and provide you with proper sharing files for your marketing needs.
What we provide
- Assessment of services and equipment needed for your event.
- Run of Show form template for a detailed timeline of needs (virtual, on-site, or even a mix of both!).
- Professional partnerships that we pass along to you to ensure the best possible outcome; if we do not have the equipment, we will find a local professional who works with them.
- Streaming is designed based on what the client needs - identification of space and infrastructure available based on existing immediate devices implemented and any additional items that need to be acquired.
- Correlating cameras while mixing live.
- Post-event editing and mixing for sharing or streaming purposes.
- Create a packing list from a diagram of infrastructure for the set-up involved, down to the very last power cable.
- Full or partial run-through (Tech) of the order of operations with equipment and personnel leading up to the event to create seamless transitions and comfortability for the client.
- Utilizing tools and equipment in software solutions for the highest quality composition effects adds to the presentations' post-production value.
- Efficient turnaround time for post-show edits for streaming purposes.